Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ajenner  
#1 Posted : 12 May 2020 07:03:41(UTC)
ajenner

Hi 

I'm wondering if someone may be able to assist. I have been making progress with my IPD which I'm really pleased with but there's one section that I just can't seem to get to grips with.

I have submitted a risk assessment review and correspondance about a control that was missed and how we reviewed this and ammended the risk assessment accordingly but I have had comments back to say this to narrow a field.

Is anyone able to shed any light on what sort of information is suitable for this, I'm not quite sure how to widen this subject area out?

Many Thanks and I appreciate any help you are able to provide.

biker1  
#2 Posted : 12 May 2020 12:09:05(UTC)
biker1

What you mention could be a good example to use, but you are expected to take a wider view of risk assessment methods used in your organisation, to answer the points in the guidance. Having done this, you could then include your example to demonstrate one outcome of the review.

Hope this helps.