Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dougie2811  
#1 Posted : 04 June 2020 16:43:14(UTC)
Dougie2811

Hi - I registered for the NEBOSH Diploma around 8 years ago, via Distance Learning. Unfortunately circumstances dictated that soon after registering and receiving all the course material, I wasn't able to continue my studies.

I am now looking to get back into this, however, the learning provider I had is no longer in business and my 5 year registration has obviously expired. Does anyone know of anywhere, or if it is even possible where I could register with that would then allow me to continue studies and sit exams - ie not receive course material from them - essentially just a name so that I can re-register with NEBOSH and then sit the exams?

TIA

RVThompson  
#2 Posted : 05 June 2020 10:53:39(UTC)
RVThompson

Hi Dougie,

As far as I can remember, you have to register with an approved (obviously) training provider to get accepted for each module as NEBOSH won’t let you do it ‘on your own’.

Training providers do not usually let you sign up just for the exams, so you’ll get the full course materials – you would probably need these as the syllabus changed recently.

Why not give a couple of training providers a call?

Good luck

Dougie2811  
#3 Posted : 05 June 2020 12:27:31(UTC)
Dougie2811

Thanks for the reply - I kind of thought that might be the case tbh.....just thought I'd ask....anything to save a pound lol!!

RVThompson  
#4 Posted : 05 June 2020 13:00:38(UTC)
RVThompson

I'm with you on that point Dougie.