Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ScottRoberts1995  
#1 Posted : 26 June 2020 15:05:58(UTC)
ScottRoberts1995

Hi All, 

Currently in the process of completing the skills development portfolio. I'm just over 4 months into it and have completed 3 of the elements. I can see there is a lot of comments about the CMIOSH requirements changing and what that means for existing members. However, I can't find anything about what that means to those who have paid and currently on the IPD process who could be a year into it. 

Does anyone know if the CMIOSH requirements changes whether we would be able to receive the IPD money back? If what I'm reading is true it is likely that I will not be able to meet the requirements for the CMIOSH due to the senior level which a person must be in to demostrate those skills.

Thanks 

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 27 June 2020 10:36:32(UTC)
peter gotch

Scott

I very much doubt that you would be successful in asking for your money back.

Membership regrading is not yet a done deal.

Suggest you progress on the basis of the current membership structure and see what happens.

Good luck, Peter