Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
juleslediard  
#1 Posted : 24 February 2021 09:31:36(UTC)
juleslediard

Does anyone know if there is a way of contacting the assessor after they have marked an IPD element. I have a referral and have some questions about what they have written so I can understand what I have done incorrectly, but there doesn't seem to be a way to reply or question. 

biker1  
#2 Posted : 24 February 2021 11:58:48(UTC)
biker1

It is not possible to contact the assessors directly, to maintain a professionsal distance. If you contact the professional development department, they should be able to look into this.

thanks 1 user thanked biker1 for this useful post.
juleslediard on 24/02/2021(UTC)
juleslediard  
#3 Posted : 24 February 2021 14:17:13(UTC)
juleslediard

thanks - I'm finding it quite a stressful process as assessors are all looking for different things - so what was fine for the format of my reflective log in the last module I did doesn't seem to be acceptable this time.........

andywinnett@hotmail.com  
#4 Posted : 02 March 2021 07:37:25(UTC)
andywinnett@hotmail.com

Sorry to jump on this thread. I've only just started the IPD path, I have submitted the criteria for 1 element and just wondering how long it usually takes to have it marked?

Thanks

Andy