Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
M. Norman  
#1 Posted : 26 January 2024 18:18:17(UTC)
M. Norman

Hello

I'm am trying to see if I can transfer my catagory from Affiliate to Technical member and recently completed the catagory transfer form and sent it off. I received an email back a week or so later asking if I could "expand on [my] health and safety responsibilities."

I thought I provided enough detail, but obviously it wasn't enough. Would anyone have an example of the type of information is generally required, or maybe examples of successful catagory transfer forms please?

Many thanks

Matthew

Coyle07  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2024 11:14:03(UTC)
Coyle07

If I remember correctly you need to provide a copy of your GenCert (or equivelant) and your CV.  So it would appear that your CV isnt very clear on your responsibilities, i.e. what do you do to manage, support, improve etc health and safety.  So without knowing what you do, and without knowing what you've said in your CV, it would be impossible to comment further.

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 27 February 2024 11:48:20(UTC)
Roundtuit

lead stutter REPORTED hyperlink

thanks 4 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
M.cooper.99 on 27/02/2024(UTC), peter gotch on 27/02/2024(UTC), M.cooper.99 on 27/02/2024(UTC), peter gotch on 27/02/2024(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 27 February 2024 11:48:20(UTC)
Roundtuit

lead stutter REPORTED hyperlink

thanks 4 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
M.cooper.99 on 27/02/2024(UTC), peter gotch on 27/02/2024(UTC), M.cooper.99 on 27/02/2024(UTC), peter gotch on 27/02/2024(UTC)
peter gotch  
#5 Posted : 01 April 2024 17:01:43(UTC)
peter gotch

Nelly, have you changed your name from "lead stutter" or have you just cut and paste their response.

....or is it just an April Fool?

REPORTED for exactly the same reason as "lead stutter" was - hidden hyperlink.

Please read Rule 8.

thanks 1 user thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
Roundtuit on 02/04/2024(UTC)