Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LJ.Nicolle  
#1 Posted : 25 April 2024 10:37:31(UTC)
LJ.Nicolle

Good morning all,

When i joined IOSH I linked to specific Networks of interest.  Now due to changes in my job role I wish to leave some newtorks and join others.  But the website doesnt allow this!

Any ideas please??

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 25 April 2024 14:38:50(UTC)
peter gotch

Hi L J

Welcome to the Forums.

As you may have spotted IOSH revamped its website a couple of months back.

However, that revamp did not include integrating MyIOSH and the other things that are arguably most important to your membership from the old iosh.co.uk domain. That apparently happens later, but with no indication given as to when.

Which means that I think you still need to try and communicate with a human to get the sorts of changes you are looking for.

From the IOSH website....

If you have a general question about our work and products, including membership and technical support, please call our customer services team on +44 (0)116 350 0700 or email csc@iosh.com

Kate  
#3 Posted : 25 April 2024 18:16:46(UTC)
Kate

I had the same query a couple of months ago.  I came to the conclusion that it was easier to wait until my membership renewal was due (which wasn't that long), and add a network then (which just involves ticking a box).  I was glad in the end that I did as the one I joined turned out to be an actually useful one which ran events specific to the industry (not all are active in this way).

Edited by user 25 April 2024 18:18:07(UTC)  | Reason: tpyo

thanks 1 user thanked Kate for this useful post.
peter gotch on 25/04/2024(UTC)