Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 03 October 2000 11:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne I am currently employed as the Operations Director for the West Midlands region of a HS&E consultancy. However, due to a lack of business growth within the whole organisation, the West Midlands office will cease to operate as from 31 October 2000. I therefore find myself (not for the first time in my life) in the unenviable position of being unemployed. I am 39 years old and a qualified and experienced HS&E practitioner with over 10 years in this field. During this time I have spent several years within the automotive component sector in medium to high risk environments. Prior to this I worked within Local Authority in a dual role as Council Safety Advisor and Enforcement Officer. I would be very interested in suitable employment of a permanent nature but would also consider any temporary work. If anyone is in a position to help me I would be very grateful. I am available to start work on 1 November 2000 and am prepared to attend for interview at relatively short notice. Please respond either on this forum or by e-mail on PCrayth@aol.com. Alternatively you can contact me on 0121-605-3215. Regards, Paul Craythorne
Admin  
#2 Posted : 12 October 2000 13:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Just putting myself back to the top of the page.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 October 2000 19:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne About time I went back to the top of the pile.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 01 November 2000 13:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Over 170 hits and no solid job offers!!!
Admin  
#5 Posted : 08 November 2000 18:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne I seem to be slipping down the page again.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 16 November 2000 23:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Trudy Contact Jay Joshi 6/11/00 vacancy available there. Perhaps you will go to the top of the pile!
Admin  
#7 Posted : 17 November 2000 00:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Thanks Trudy, I already did that one. Will advise further. Paul