Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 29 January 2001 08:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike McDonnell The Co-operative Group requires Health and Safety Officers for its Food Retailing business. Two posts are available, one based in the South/ South East & the other the Midlands - salary up to 25k plus car. Each post will be responsible for approximately 200 stores. Contact Co-operative Group Health and Safety Department on 0161 827 5839 for an application form
Admin  
#2 Posted : 29 January 2001 08:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike McDonnell contact details phone number error - should read 0161 827 5893 aplogies Mike McDonnell
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 February 2001 14:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Roger La Haye Dear Mike I have just tryed to phone but only mamaged a voice mail reply. My name is Roger and I would like to apply for one of the jobs you have on offer. I hold an NVQ 4 in H&S and I am also a member of IOSH. Owing to just being made redundent I am now seeking work. I live just outside Dover in Kent. My Phone No is 01304 853121. Hope to hear from you. Roger.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 23 April 2001 14:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By J Richard Powell I am interested in one of the above positions in the midlands area. Please could you let me know where to send my current CV for your perusal. J Richard Powell E mail dick.powell@eml.ericsson.se