Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 September 2001 14:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sarah Bessey We have a vacancy for a competent Occupational Health Advisor. Key accountabilities will be to set up and run an occupational health facility, develop and implement an occupational health strategy and to conduct workplace assessments and surveillance. We are looking for someone with an OH Degree or Diploma and 2 years industry experience and lots of enthusiasm! Salary circa £25K plus benefits. For an informal discussion, please call Sarah Bessey Health & Safety Advisor on 01553 691000
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 September 2001 00:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Crowe Hi Sarah I am interested in applying for this position. I am moving to the UK in 5 weeks time from New Zealand. I have a Physiotherapy background, and I also have a Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Industrial Hygiene/Ergonomics). I have been working for Shell Oil in New Zealand as a consultant for 2 years as their Occupational Health Advisor. Do you have an email address so I can send you my CV and details? Regards Steve Crowe
Admin  
#3 Posted : 30 September 2001 02:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Crowe Sarah My email address is: stevecrowe@hotmail.com Steve