Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 October 2001 16:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stephen Weston I will be needing to expand the use of associates shortly, especially in the Midlands, North and South West of England. If you would like to be considered please e-mail your CV along with an indication of fees to me at srw@castleknoll.co.uk Thanks
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 October 2001 19:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mark Hastings i am curious to know what associates you require, if my cv dictates that i am of use please let me know by return, cv to follow regards Mark
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 October 2001 12:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stephen Weston Our clients cover a wide range of sectors such as food processing, woodworking, plastic injection, laser drilling, transport, retail, rag trade, etc, etc. All have special problems, different cultures, different enforcement authorities with different approaches, etc Looking therefore for experienced associates able to deal with a variety of challenges