Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 October 2001 19:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Murphy
This advert will be placed in the next issue of the Practioner. Interviews will take place in early December.

PRINCIPAL SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PLANNING ADVISOR

£28440 -£32661

WE SEEK AN EXPERIENCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OF IOSH WHO THRIVES IN A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY ORGANISATION?

We are looking for a consummate professional, a team player, someone who not only has excellent communication and interpersonal skills but is also capable of developing and delivering a diverse range of health and safety services.

Experience of emergency planning would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be given.

We are offering a competitive salary, an excellent opportunity for continuous professional development and a pleasant working environment.

If you would like more information please contact me
Admin  
#2 Posted : 16 October 2001 09:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dyfed Rowlands
High John,

I recently spoke to you on the phone regarding the vacant career grade position. As you are aware, I am extremely interested in applying for it. However, I am also interested in applying for the vacant principal position. Is it possible for me to apply for both positions? If so, will I need to complete two application forms?

I can be contacted via e-mail, my address is dyfeduk@hotmail.com

Regards
Dyfed Rowlands MIOSH
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 October 2001 09:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Murphy
Dyfed.

You are most welcome to apply for both posts but regrettably you will have to complete two applications as the Person Specifications are different for the two posts.

I have your address and will send both packs out as soon as they are ready.

Regards

John
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 November 2001 19:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Facer
I have just come onto the job market and may have the qualifications & experience you are looking for.
If you are you still looking to fill the vacancy above please drop me an e-mail.
Regards,
Richard Facer
richard.facer@rfacer.freeserve.co.uk
Admin  
#5 Posted : 22 November 2001 08:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Murphy
Richard

Please ring me (0208 545 3838)

John