Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 30 October 2001 20:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gary Walker Hello, my name is Gary walker. I am 43yrs old, and although my background is in welding and fabrication, (Offshore, Petrochemical, Nuclear, Industry). I have a very keen interest in Health and Safety and would hopefully like to gain employment in this field. I hold the IOSH Managing Safely Cert and NEBOSH General Cert, and I am an associate member of IOSH. I realise that these are very basic qualifications in H&S however; it is a start, hopefully in the right direction. If there is anybody who could give me any advice or direction in how to progress and hopefully achieve a career in H&S. It would be gratefully appreciated. Tel: 01642 563108 Email: GaryWalker01@Hotmail.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 01 November 2001 21:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tony Gibson Gary I have a similar background and think I may be able to help. (I posted a much longer response but my internet connection was lost!) You can reach me on: Tony.Gibson@MANBWLTD.Com
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 November 2001 23:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By SCOTT MURDOCH Tony My name is Scott Murdoch and am looking to further my carrear in the field of health and safety. Please contact me on scott.murdoch1@virgin.net if you know of any vacanceys in the north west. Regards Scott.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 06 November 2001 22:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raymond Rapp Join the cue. I am also 43 and hold a IOSH membership at TechSP. I am currently a train driver on the Underground. My company only want graduates or full corporate members with RSP etc. If anyone should pass any enlighting info I would apreciate if you would inform me. Good luck but I think you will find the going tough. Ray