Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 22 November 2001 05:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Tracey Approx 12 months ago we were recruiting for Safety Advisors due to the award of a major contract. The workload has dramitically increased and we currently have vacancies for for a number of Safety Advisors with construction, manufacturing and electrical backgrounds. Whilst qualifications are important to us, experience, staying power, and the wish for a challenge are the key qualities we are looking for. The work is nationwide and includes travel and work away from home at times. If you are interested and have the qualities outlined above please send your cv to Nick Tracey at hsinfo@safetyrisk.co.uk
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 November 2001 15:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By andrew aiton Nick, I have seen your item on the forum, could you send me details of the opportunities available. If you wish to contact me by e-mail my address is mairescot@aol.com
Admin  
#3 Posted : 03 December 2001 22:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tony Gibson Nick very interested in finding out more about the opportunities you describe, could you e-mail some more info? Regards Tony Gibson MIOSH
Admin  
#4 Posted : 07 December 2001 17:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By T Smith Dear Nick, Further to your "opportunities" ad, please could you email me with further details and I will email my cv for you. I live in Yorkshire. Regards T. Smith
Admin  
#5 Posted : 07 December 2001 21:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin Beattie Dear Nick, Could you please forward the details regarding the safety advisor positions to me. Many thanks, Martin Beattie