Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 21 December 2001 20:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams I currently work for a small registered charity that provides Health and Safety advice, support and training to the voluntary sector and small to medium sized business. Following a conversation with my project manager, I have been told that I may look for short-term secondment opportunities initially lasting between 1 and 2 Weeks. At this stage it is purely and enquiry but does anyone know of any possible opportunities? I’m TechSp with a background in the civil service, broadcasting and the voluntary sector in both Health and Safety and staff training functions. From a cost point of view I’m looking for something in the West Yorkshire Area as I’m based in Keighley / Bradford and we only have a small travel budget which we would need for our normal work. Thanks Ashley
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 December 2001 08:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Barry Wilkes Ashley, We do a similar thing to you but we are based in the NHS. We have been going for to years. Obviously due to travelling as we are based in the W Mids a secndment is not possible. However, if you would like any info or advise then please contact me. Barry Wilkes Workwell, Sandwell 0121 607 4096