Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 January 2002 11:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul James MIOSH After being in my current role of Health and Safety Co-ordinator for the past 3 years I am currently looking for new opportunities and challenges in health, safety or environmental. To date I have over 3 years experience in health and safety I also have a degree in Environmental Risk Management. If anybody has any advice or knows of any vacancies in the South Wales region, I would be most grateful. Many thanks….Paul.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 January 2002 12:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dyfed Rowlands Paul, I have seen a job advertised within the anderselite web-site - South Wales region. The job is construction based and the company offer a car. Log onto www.anderselite.com Regards Dyfed
Admin  
#3 Posted : 01 February 2002 14:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nigel Davies Paul, How are you doing with your search for a position? I am the Director of a new and innovative Management Consultancy in South Wales, dealing mainly with Health and Safety and Security issues. We intend to launch the Company in early March 2002. Where are you based as there is a possibility that I could offer you work in the near future. Nigel Davies.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 06 February 2002 09:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul James MIOSH Nigel, Thanks for your response; I am based in Aberdare however I would be prepared to travel throughout the South Wales region. I shall look forward to hearing from you, Many thanks, Paul.