Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 February 2002 15:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Hickey I am looking for a role within Health and Safety in the North West North Wales,cheshire ,merseyside area. I come from an industrial background with electrical qualifications. I hold the Nebosh Cert and have the CIEH Pro trainers cert and currently studying for Nebosh construction cert. Can anyone give any information Thanks Steve
Admin  
#2 Posted : 16 February 2002 22:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tony Gibson Steve You ask for info, sorry I have none other than looking in the Safety & Health Practitioner magazine (assuming you have joined IOSH/or purchase this publication) and local press. A friend of mine did suceed in finding a position and had a similar background to yours (GO FOR THE CONSTRUCTION CERT - excellent Qualification). My main reason for the response is to offer support and my best wishes,I have been looking to move on for several months with limited sucess. Regards & Best wishes Tony Gibson MIOSH.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 17 February 2002 06:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Hickey Thanks Tony I was starting to think that no one was out there. It's good to know that someone of a similar back ground can still get a position.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 18 February 2002 19:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Roberts Hi Steve, I am also new to Safety and looking for work in this area. I have found the IOSH Merseyside Group meetings are well worth attending, both for information and for meeting people. You can get more information and meeting dates from www.ioshmerseyside.co.uk Best of luck Dave Roberts