Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 11 March 2002 14:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert K Lewis We are seeking to resource the role of site inspection, advice and measurement for forthcoming retail refurbishment projects. The job involves visiting construction sites on a UK wide basis 3 days per week. The successful person will utilise current company systems for measurement and reporting. The hours will be between 1500 and 2300 on the days of work. Whilst there is a degree of flexibility concerning the actual days of work, Saturday work will be essential. The role, we belive, will suit an Independeant Safety professional or someone wishing to reduce to Part-time working. It is envisaged that either a salary or a fixed annual fee would be negotiated as appropriate. The package would include the use of a car and expenses, at nationally agreed rates, would be paid in the case of a fee agreement. Interested? Contact me direct or via this forum Bob
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 March 2002 11:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By DAVID JOLLEY I am interested in this post. You can contact me on mjolley101@hotmail.com to discuus any further. Many thanks, Mike Jolley.