Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 March 2002 16:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Anthony Morrison
I am seeking a fresh challenge within the Health & Safety Industry. I are a holder of BSc Construction Management, PG Dip Safety & Environmental Management, HNC Civil Engineering and a variety of other certificates.
I have 16 years experience of working at all levels within the construction industry both site based and as a consultant. Additionally I am CIOB,IOSH and IIRSM qualified. Flexible location although Central Scotland is my first choce.

For further contact details or CV please send your request to anthony@benna.freeserve.co.uk.

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this note.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 29 April 2002 11:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tricia Fuller
Is Norfolk a possibility? If so email me your CV Patricia Fuller HR Manager Norfolk County Services LTD County Hall Annex Martineau Lane Norwich NR1 2UQ. We have a vacancy for a Health and Safety Manager