Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 March 2002 20:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Ainsworth I am currently an H&S rep, assisting company H&S advisor in steelworks. Time served fitter and turner in an engineering proffesion. I would idealy like to work full time as an H&S Officer, preferably in the Yorkshire region but would re-locate for the right employer. I have been actively involved in H&S for 10 years, holding NEBOSH certificate, TUC H&S stages I & II, TUC Occupational Health & Safety NVQ 3 in addition to several safety based 1 & 2 day courses. Just starting NVQ 4 Occupational Health & Safety in order to get full membership of IOSH and eventually RSP. At the moment have TechSP with IOSH and full Member with IIRSM. I have spent 2 1/2 years with the South Yorkshire Police Force as a Special Constable, therefore have the training and experience in negotiating at all levels in sometimes hostile situations If anyone thinks I could be of use to their company and workforce then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 23 April 2002 09:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Moss Lee I have a bit of information that you may be interested in. Get in touch. david.moss@rotherham.gov.uk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 26 April 2002 15:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tricia Fuller We currently have a Health and Safety Manager vacancy based in Norfolk, not sure if you are prepared to relocate( expenses paid) if so could you email me a copy of your CV
Admin  
#4 Posted : 26 April 2002 15:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tricia Fuller Forgot to give you my email address about the opportunity in Norfolk sorry, patricia.fuller.ncs@norfolk.gov.uk