Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 24 July 2002 06:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter S Jones I am currently employed as an EH&S manager for a large construction company based in Singapore. I am interested in persuing a career in Australia. I would like to hear from anyone who may put me in contact or otherwise help me acheive this goal.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 25 July 2002 12:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin Peter I would recommend contacting International Affairs at IOSH. They can probably put you in contact with their equivalent organisation in Australia. I believe they have reciprocal arrangements with some countries which can help your membership application. Once an International member of 'Ozzy Iosh' you can recieve the relevant magazines, support networks and contacts etc. I've found this easy so far in pursuing the same in Canada. Best of luck
Admin  
#3 Posted : 12 August 2002 15:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Stone Try looking on the hse website, click on information services and then organisations concerned with health and safety. Then click on Australia.