Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 25 July 2002 17:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Hickey Can anyone help; I’ve just started working for a small construction firm that deals with house building and some contracts. I have the IOSH managing safety cert, Nebosh cert and I’m studying for Nebosh Construction cert. The trouble I’m having is experience I’m not asking for a job but for a mentor that would be willing to give advice. They would have to have construction experience, is there anyone who would be willing to help. Regards Steve
Admin  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2002 20:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Graham Clarke MIOSH, MIIRSM Hi, I have ten years in Safety, Cert, Cert Con, NVQ 3 & 4, the Diploma, working towards RSP. Ran my own construction company for six years, have spent most of my time working for construction companies both civils and building, just email me or ring me if you need help. englandkid@hotmail.com 07971 149635
Admin  
#3 Posted : 01 August 2002 15:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Calum Cameron Tech SP Hi, I have been in the construction industry all my working life. I started as an electrician and progressed to contracts such as the Channel Tunnel (the largest construction site in the world at the time) and the Millenium dome. I have the NEBOSH gen cert, The Construction Cert and the Dip 1 and i am studying for Dip 2 at present. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way i can. It is refreshing to see someone who is not affraid to ask for help. Feel free to call me on 07901513063 any time. Cheers Calum