Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 August 2002 11:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Frank Johnson From an engineering background I went on to serve 22 years in a local authority fire brigade rising to the rank of station officer with a fire and safety reference. I have 3 years commercial experience travelling the UK, EU and US, predominantly in Fire Safety but also in Health & Safety and Environmental Management, developing a flexible approach and achieving a high level of qualification and professionalism including: # Registered Safety Practitioner (Safety) # MIOSH Membership (Safety) # IFE Membership (Fire) # IEMA Associate Membership (Environment) # InstLM Membership (Management) # C&G 7307 (Teaching) # ECDL (Computer) # Mechanical Engineering (Technician) Projects include: Fire - MoD, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, NHS, HSE, Commercial Fire Engineering and Risk Assessments. Safety - HM Customs and Excise. Environment - McCain. I currently work for a firm of 'approved inspectors' on a part time basis, I am now seeking a career move and more regular employment. Regards Frank Johnson MIFireE MIOSH AIEMA MInstLM frank.n.johnson@ntlworld.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 October 2002 13:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Linsell Frank We have an opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager at our Burton's Foods Ltd. Moreton Factory on the Wirral. The role involves both local policy development plus hands on advice and support to our factory management team. The factory employs up to 1600 staff at peak season. We are looking for a NEBOSH Diploma plus significant practical experience, ideally but not essentially in FMCG manufacturing. Package is c£30k. I couldn't tell from your message whether the location or salary package are right for you. If you're interested,please email your CV to mike.linsell@burtonsfoods.com Mike Linsell Personnel Manager