Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 November 2002 13:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By peter gotch Babtie Group is a 3000 strong technical and management consultancy with offices throughout the UK and overseas. We advise clients in a wide range of industries including power, transport, utilities, healthcare, education, docks, mines, prisons, defence and waste management. More details at www.babtie.com Our health and safety consultancy arm is looking at expanding internationally, including to take advantage of the opportunities which arise from the upcoming expansion of the EU. Interested in talking to any health and safety professionals who are multilingual in English and one or more of the languages of the new entrants to EU, eg Greek and Turkish, and who would be interested in a position in which they could expect to be working abroad either intermittently, or on the basis of short or long term secondments. If interested please send me your CV by email to peter.gotch@babtie.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2003 18:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Morison Peter, I have experience from the British Forces re Emergency Response, Fire Fighting etc. I have spent the past 2 years in the Oil and Gas industry, however, have only recently moved over into the field of Safety. I have NVQ level 2 in H & S and am awaiting my NEBOSH Certificate results (February). I have spent a total of 30 months in northern Turkey and although I am not fluent, I can get by in Turkish and would be willing to learn more of the language. Although I don't have a great deal of safety experience, I feel that I am knowledgable and am keen to do well. Also, I would welcome work in Turkey. Yours, Keith Morison Dun8Eistein@aol.com