Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 November 2002 16:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Janice Wray Position is currently available for Assistant Health & Safety Adviser for immediate start. This would suit a person newly qualified looking for a first start in health and safety and to gain some practical experience. This is not exclusively office-based and will include involvement with a wide range of h&s issues including asbestos, gas safety, construction, dse, fire safety, water quality etc. This is a temporary / maternity cover for the managing agents for the Council's housing stock and is based in Kensington, Central London. For more information please contact Janice Wray / Adrian Bowman on 020 7361 2762 or via the e-mail address.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2003 18:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Morison Janice, If you haven't found anyone for this temporary post, I just wanted to say that I would be interested. I am 52 and have worked in the Royal Navy, Government Communications and the last 2 years in the Oil and Gas industry (Offshore). I have recently taken my NEBOSH Certificate and need a position such as this to get started. 2. I live in the Highlands, so I would have to find some temporary accommodation in London, should I be suitable. Anyway, I'll await your response. regards, Keith Morison Dun8Eistein@aol.com