Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 31 December 2002 08:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By gary k browning I have recently been made redundant due to site closure, I have been working in the food manafacturing industry since 1998 as a safety advisor / trainer, I am a tech spec member via dip1 and have a professional trainers cert (CIEH). I also had construction experince working as full time safety advisor to a year long £15 mil refurb, rebuild project.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 January 2003 16:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Millage Gary, Midland based consultancy now looking to recruit uk wide consultant trainers. Please respond if you are still in the market. Regards D Millage
Admin  
#3 Posted : 23 January 2003 08:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ian mcnally Hi Gary, I am looking to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to assist with primarily site visits, but experience in training and some knowledge ISO 14001 / 18001 would be useful (but not essential) to assist me with developing policy and training courses. The Company is based in Sussex although many of the sites are currently within the M25. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the position further. Ian McNally Group Safety Manager imcnally@rydon.co.uk
Admin  
#4 Posted : 24 January 2003 09:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lucy Allison Gary I'm responding from an agency with a relevant vacancy: H&S trainer/supervisor, 6 month contract, construction industry, based in Norfolk. Please respond, if this is suitable, for a full job description. Many thanks Lucy lucy@grovenor.biz
Admin  
#5 Posted : 27 February 2003 10:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Charlton We currently have a vacancy for a Health & Safety Trainer please contact me if you are still seeking employment.