Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 23 January 2003 10:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ian mcnally Rydon Group has been established for over 25 years and undertakes a wide range of construction projects predominantly in the South East although a number of contracts have been successfully completed in the South West and the Midlands. The Rydon Group Head Office is based at Forest Row, East Sussex with Rydon Homes located in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Due to continued growth a unique opportunity has now arisen for a committed safety professional to cover a number of our sites located mainly within the M25 and the Home Counties, the position would ideally suit those located north of the Thames. The ideal candidate should possess a construction and safety background, preferably with a good understanding of safety and environmental management systems and recognised relevant qualifications. Experience of developing and delivering safety training would be advantageous although training in this aspect would be given. Good communication skills are essential for this varied and interesting role. Reporting directly to the Group Health and Safety Manager your key responsibilities would include: • Undertake H & S audits and site inspections • Implementation and monitoring of the company’s safety policy and procedures • Accident investigation and preparation of reports • Providing support and advice to management • Attending H & S seminars / courses in line with the appointed role and professional development needs. The package includes a company car and usual benefits together with a salary commensurate with experience. For more information please contact Ian McNally imcnally@rydon.co.uk
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 January 2003 13:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Holbrook Ian My is Andy and I have resently left the Royal Engineers i only have a NEBOSH Gen Cert and the BSC safety Management Cert but i do have Experiance in Building sites, Offices, Quality Assurance and a kean thurst for knowledge. I am willing to travel and relocate
Admin  
#3 Posted : 25 January 2003 12:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brendan O'Neill Good morning Ian, having worked on large Rail/Construction and telecommuication projects over the last 20 years both in Germany and Ireland I am presently looking for a new contract in the U.K I have worked my way up in the construction/Rail industry from a labourer to a Pan-German H&SE manager (Telecoms project in Germany 4.6 million Homes Upgraded with CH2MHill and Callahan Ass.) Throughout my working life I have constantly taken part on training, evening School and Adult education programs to stay up to date with recent legislation and new management Systems. I have a "Hands on approach" to most aspects of work and due to my 23 years of Construction Knowledge I can deal with both the workers on site as also Upper Management and Clients. I would be interested in your vacancy and can be available with 2-3 days notice in England for an Interview I look forward to hearing from you soon Kindest Regards Brendan O'Neill Mobile 00491755623242 E-Mail workingsafe@t-online.de Web:WWW.Workingsafe.de