Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 February 2003 09:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Chris Clark I am considering working abroad, i have the Diploma and 7 years experience in the safety field. Can anyone offer any advice eg places to work, qualifications needed, web sites etc
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 February 2003 14:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gavin Gibson Primarily it depends upon your field of expertise and any language skills that you possess. In general terms you could do far worse than contacting a number of the agencies advertising in the back of the Practitioner, or carryout a little research on the web. There is also the option of VSO work. Good luck
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 March 2003 09:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andrew Smith-Lawrence Try www.ccl.uk.com and a general search via GOOGLE for overseas recruitment agencies. Good luck.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 06 March 2003 10:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bryn Maidment Chris Can only speak for one country. Drop me an e.mail if you are remotely interested in Australia. That's my destination...as far from the UK as it's possible to get! Have Oakleys, will travel!!