Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 March 2003 17:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Nixon I have had almost ten years experience in Health and Safety after a long technical career in the Surface Coatings Industry, working with highly flammable solvents and associated products. Nebosh Diploma plus Chemisty Qualifications Within my remit I have covered provision of Health, Safety and Environmental information on legislation and performance data. Was also involved with training on COSHH, Fire Precautions, accident prevention amongst other topics. Provision of HSEQ auditing, Risk Assessments, DSEAR requirements, DSE and Fire risk assessments, Fire Prevention, Waste Management, Contractor assessments, HSE training, HAZOP studies, Accident investigation, security issues and general production/warehousing/laboratory and office issues on a manufacturing site employing up to 200 people were all covered within my remit. I am currently applying for RSP status. I can be contacted by e-mail: mike_nixon@ntlworld.com if anyone knows of a suitable job. I am prepared to relocate to anywhere but London and SE England.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 03 March 2003 13:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Foster Michael, I have a position available within the North West of England in which I am looking for a self motivated individual who is looking for a challenge within a fast growing company within the Service Sector (BT, Broadband, Water, Sewers, Gas, Electric, Building Maintenance, Local Authorities, Hospital Authorities). In which I am looking for an individual to assist me / challenge the current HSE systems with a view to having systems and processes in place to manage in excess of £600m turnover. If this post is of interest to you, please contact me in the first instance via my e-mail david.foster@enterprise.plc.uk Regards, Dave