Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2003 10:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Malcolm Hogarth Where are all the Health and Safety jobs in East Anglia? I am currently employed as a site safety advisor with a broad health and safety remit including promoting the safety culture, accident investigation, developing polices, risk assessment, training etc, but I am looking for a new challenge. I am seeking a Health and Safety position in Suffolk but am prepared to travel. Qualifications include NEBOSH Diploma Part I, Group Training Certificate and Diploma in Food Hygiene Management. Experience in the hospitality, training and food manufacturing industries. I am registered with CIEH and RIPH to deliver health and safety and food hygiene courses. I am waiting for your call!
Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 March 2003 15:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams I know the feeling Im based in the NW and have been looking for 2 years. Ash
Admin  
#3 Posted : 04 March 2003 20:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Marilyn Martin Hi Malcolm I am not sure which area of East Anglia you are based. However, I work for a health and safety consultancy company based in Bury St Edmunds and also deliver training elsewhere - various h and s courses. Whilst I am not in a position to offer full time employment to anyone, if you send me a copy of your cv I will certainly notify you if there are any opportunities to apply for in the future. I am not sure if you are local enough that you may be interested in sessional training opportunities. If you have electronic version of cv, please forward to marilyn@work-safe.co.uk or phone for a chat on 01284 748288
Admin  
#4 Posted : 07 March 2003 16:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Nixon Try your local Safety Group for possible contacts. Ash in the NW could try Manchester OHSG. See www.mohsg.tk Mike Nixon
Admin  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2003 12:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Matt I note from this Months IOSH journal that there is a position in Suffolk via an agency. Page 91.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 11 March 2003 17:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Reynolds Malcolm If you want to send me your CV, I have a vacancy in healthcare in Cambridgeshire. keith.reynolds@asp.nhs.uk