Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 March 2003 16:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By paul miles I am currently working a a Risk Assessment Officer for my County Council and would like a more challenging role in Health and Safety ideally within distribution, office or factories. I hold the Nebosh cert and the CIoEH cert, I am situated in the South East of England.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 11 March 2003 08:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kate Crittenden At Telewest Broadband we are currently recruiting for three new roles within my team. The roles will cover a broad variety of activites from call centres and offices, tv production to warehouses as well as our network. Each role is based at any one of our offices (closest to your home), however, nationwide travel will be required. Colin Mooney posted an advert with the title: Vacancies for Health & Safety Advisers which may be of interest to you. Regards Kate Crittenden Head of Health & Safety
Admin  
#3 Posted : 13 March 2003 09:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Marie Jarman Have you checked out the vacancy for Health & Safety assisstant/administrator required by Alan Hayhoe dated 07.03.03. I am currently doing this role, but am moving on within the company. It is a very interesting and varied role working on all different aspects of health & safety. You will be dealing with contractors and all property managers/surveyors within the firm, this would be a good opportunitiy to get involved with all the offices within the firm. If you are interested and want to know more information please email myself or Alan Hayhoe.