Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 March 2003 16:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By peter gotch We have successfully used this forum to identify a high standard of applicants and thence to recruit several of our health and safety professional staff. However, the limited response to my most recent posting suggests that I tried to put too many positions on a single thread !! We are currently shortlisted for a major commission that represents one of numerous opportunities which are linked to new legislation which is fresh off the presses!! Hence, we are looking for more staff with experience and qualifications relating to auditing of health and safety, environmental and/or quality management systems. Opportunities are available at various levels, including management grades. We are particularly keen to talk to auditors who have received training accredited by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). However, such training will be provided for the right candidates! Experience of using proprietary auditing systems, developing bespoke audit systems, and/or of the rail or nuclear sectors would be advantageous. If successful you would be based at one of our 40+ offices throughout the UK, with the chance to be involved in the diverse range of projects undertaken by our HSEQ professionals, and the opportunity to work as an auditor either full time, or as part of a broader remit. If you are interested in these opportunities, please send your CV to me preferably by email to peter.gotch@babtie.com or by post to Babtie Group Ltd., 95 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 7HX Finally, thanks to those who have responded to my February posting. Your applications are still being considered so that we can shortlist the right mix of candidates. Please bear with me!
Admin  
#2 Posted : 23 March 2003 21:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raymond Rapp Peter, We did discuss some matters relating to a position almost a year ago. I am now in my final year for my MSc in Health and Safety Management, gain my PGd in September. Also, have spent 20 years working in the railway industry. I would be interested in a position probably from September onwards, interested in railway and perhaps other related industries eg construction and further qualifications, sponsorship etc. Regards Ray