Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 May 2003 15:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Simon Dickenson
My name is Simon Dickenson and I am qualified to full MIOSH level having completed a PgC-Post Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Management at Portsmouth University. I have been in the health & safety field for over 10 years and I am currently working part-time as a safety advisor for a housing society in the West Country. As my current role has become part-time I am ideally looking for an alternative full-time permanent postition, but would consider additional part-time assignments in the meantime. My preferred location would be a 30 mile radius of Trowbridge, Wiltshire, but I would also consider other offers subject to negotiation.
If you feel I may be able to assist you, or you would like to discuss your project/s or my details further then please contact me on either of the following;
Home tel 01225 768941, work tel 01225 715663 or work mobile 07767 882993. Alternatively email me on; simon@xj6dickenson.freeserve.co.uk or s.dickenson@wwhs.org.uk
Admin  
#2 Posted : 17 May 2003 19:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Leadbetter
Simon

You could try contacting other housing associations in your area. You can track them down from the following site: http://www.housingcorp.g...rces/register/select.htm

Paul
Admin  
#3 Posted : 19 May 2003 18:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Simon Dickenson
Thanks for that Information Paul, it was much appreciated. To be honest I will try all options in order to increase my work load up to full time or indeed consider other full-time offers if they come along.

Once again thank you for your help.

Simon Dickenson.