Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 09 July 2003 15:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason Gould I am looking for work in the manchester area where i would like to go forward and complete dip 2. i have a broad knowledge of most industies and communicate with people very well. Looking for a starting salary £13,000+ car optional short term contracts welcome
Admin  
#2 Posted : 25 August 2003 13:29:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Nixon Joining the Manchester Occupational Health & Safety Group or attending our seminar on September 18th might provide you with good contacts in the area. Please see our website www.mohsg.org.uk
Admin  
#3 Posted : 25 August 2003 21:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason Gould Thanks Mike I most definetly will look at there site and will most probably join asap. Regards Jason
Admin  
#4 Posted : 03 September 2003 11:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason Gould Hi Again Just to let you know I am still looking for a safety related role in greater manchester. I am prepared to take any role i.e Training Auditing, Inspections Administration Quality control etc. Have worked on large comar site assisting safety manager with QHSE issues and also have excellent general background for most industries. Make an excellent brew and get on with with everybody. 150% commited and will fund my own courses. (I need that break) Feel free to contact me direct or Request my CV. Thanks Jason
Admin  
#5 Posted : 03 September 2003 13:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Linda Crossland-Clarke Jason I need someone, but in a H&S training/assessing capacity. Mobility essential. Please send me your CV if this idea is something you have contemplated. Linda.