Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 July 2003 12:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Hickman
We at Carillion currently have a vacancy for a Senior Safety/Environmental advisor to provide support to operational facilities management and work winning teams within a healthcare environment.

Working as part of a wider team covering all areas of facilities management this national role will include auditing, training, system development and reporting. You will be working alongside the senior management team within the Healthcare business unit.

Candidates must be MIOSH although an applicant currently studying for NBEOSH diploma part 2 with appropriate experience would be considered. Environmental qualifications and experience would be a distinct advantage.

A minimum of 3 years experience within a multi-site operation is essential, experience of Facilities Management and/or Healthcare would be advantageous.

You will need to be able to influence at senior levels and be capable of achieving targets with the minimum of supervision.

For more information please send your CV to Mhickman@carillionplc.com

Visit our website for more information on the company www.Carillionplc.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 July 2003 14:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Hall
I have recently returned to the UK after working abroad for 2 years and am currently seeking employment in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
My email address is: safety_env3002@yahoo.co.uk and I can be contacted by telephone at 07721725003.
I hold corporate membership of IOSH and have RSP status, with five years safety related experience. Since I have only relocated back to the UK recently, work location is flexible.
If you are seeking an enthusiastic Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Advisor, please feel free to contact me for further information.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 18 July 2003 19:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By andy cragg
please see attached cv or phone 07960781945
cheers andy cragg
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 July 2003 09:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Hickman
David

I have e-mailed you directly thanks for the reply.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 21 July 2003 09:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Hickman
Andy

I have e-mailed you directly.

Thanks for the reply