Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 August 2003 14:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Abbott I am presently working as a Process Team Leader for a top tier COMAH site in Cheshire. I have 20 years experience in this type of work, safety management takes up 25 % of my time. I have a HNC in Chemical Engineering, NEBOSH Cert, NTU Safety dilpoma and have recently completed the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma. I am a corporate member of IOSH. I am actively seeking a core safety role, where I can learn and progress at the same time. I am happy to work as a safety advisor in any industry. My c.v is available for interested parties. Please contact, p.abbott@talk21.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 08 August 2003 11:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lisa Oldman Hello Paul We are currently looking for an HSE&Q Manager for our multi utility service company. Please could you e-mail me your CV or if you require more information on the position, please contact Mr David Morrison, General Manager on 07971 234678. Regards Lisa Oldman HS&E Assistant