Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 August 2003 16:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Bellis I have posted my details previously. but as yet have not been able to locate suitable employment. I am currently working with a County Council as a Health and Safety Officer, I have a wide range of experience I currently give advice and guidance and support all aspects of health and safety. I hold the Diploma in Health Safety and Environmental Management - being MIOSH and RSP . Nebosh General Certificate and Construction Certificates. Also Teacher training certificates, manual handling qualifications and have completed other courses such as control of legionella and accident investigation gas safety etc. What I can offer is a committed enthusiastic practical approach, to all issues, supported by in depth knowledge and experience in most aspects of Health and Safety. I am looking idealy for a role in the North West /North Wales area - but will consider a national or regional remit if suitable.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 08 August 2003 10:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Stanton Paul Please give me a call on 07919 168199. Brian Stanton