Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 02 September 2003 10:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Liam Nolan Hi, Can anyone tell me is there a specalist employment agency in Ireland that can place H&S personnel? I am considering changing Jobs (South West Ireland) but want to find an agency that knows the H&S buisness. I have just been accepted (to be ratified) as a TechSP with IOSH. I also am a trained Environmental (ISO14001) and Quality (ISO9001:2000) Auditor (I have also applied to IRCA and IEMA for auditor registration).
Admin  
#2 Posted : 02 September 2003 12:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Terri Cox Shame you are after Ireland...we are in the North West and are looking for an Environmental advisor with similar qualifications to yours with some H&S abilities........sure you fancy Ireland????
Admin  
#3 Posted : 02 September 2003 19:58:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By LiamDC Hi, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly (for you) my roots are in Co. Kerry. I already live here. But I commute over an hour each way to work (50miles each way). My present job is pretty good (if the management showed commitment, then it would be the job of my dreams). My experience is pretty comprehensive (but I am still learning every day) Day to day I deal with manufacturing, installation and operation in my companys field. Oops, sorry I am blowing my own trumpet here and getting carried away, so I'll stop. Anyway, another reason I don't want to leave is 'cause my wife is stationed locally (Garda-Police officer). Otherwise....... Regards, Liam PS this is my first post to this discussion group so forgive me if I am posting 'illegal' stuff