Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 September 2003 11:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Rachel Scott
Asbestos Consultants for The Aims Group

We currently have a number of vacancies at levels ranging from surveyors to senior consultants. These vacancies can be filled on a permanent/ contract or flexible basis

We require candidates who have a minimum of BIOH cert P402 to those who hold S301+oral.
Must have 1+ years relevant experience in an asbestos discipline in a consultancy environment.

Duties will include:
Identification of all asbestos bearing materials
Risk Assessment and prioritisation of material condition
Recommendation of appropriate control measure
Report preparation and presentation
Must be a strong team player
Ability to work toward facilitation of relationships and progress

Opportunities are UK wide and you will be part of a distributed team, as such you will be often working alone from the client site or from home. Thus we require you are self sufficient and able to manage your own time effectively.

In return for your skills, knowledge and commitment you will receive the opportunity to develop your career with a market leading plc group, a competitive remuneration package, including company car, pension, bonus scheme and other benefits

To apply please email AIMSgroup@clarify-solutions.co.uk or write to
Recruitment Department
The Aims Group
Towcester Road
Greens Norton
Northants
NN12 8BL
www.aimsgroup.co.uk

Admin  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2003 06:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kelvin Doyle
To whom it may concern,

My name is Kelvin Doyle from Australia and will be arriving in the UK on the 23rd of October 2003. I have a Degree in Occupational Health and Safety and have been working as an OH+S consultant for 12 months mainly carrying out Asbestos audits and risk assessments. I am qualified by Australian standards and recently i have been training other consultants in the Asbestos indentification process. Recently i was rewarded the position of Associate Member of the Safety Institute of Australia and i am 100% dedicated and passionate to my feild.

As an asbestos inspector i was required to carry out the audits all around Victoria in Australia and write reports on the data gathered. I am competant in carrying out the duties and have confidence at carrying out the tasks necessary for a successful asbestos inspectionon on my own or with other team members.

Over the period of my experience i developed and enhanced the risk assessment process of my organisation. Being a consultant most of the asbestos risk assessments were carried out for a variety of organisations and i am aware of the importance of positive relationships with clients and working within dedicated budgets.

I am a valuable team member as well as experienced to be self motivated and sufficient.As i am in the early stages of my career my main focus is on developing and expanding my experience and my career.

Feel free to e-mail me for any futher information, Eagerly waiting your reply

Regards
Kelvin Doyle