Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 October 2003 09:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By LittleBG I am currently working for a local authority some 70 miles away from where I live. I have worked for this authority for some 5+ years and would like to find work nearer to home. I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire and currently work as a Health and Safety Officer providing advice and support in the management of properties owned by the local authority. I also deal with occupational health issues across a large department and have experience in every aspect of health and safety. I am a corporate member of IOSH and hold the NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 4 Management, RSH Diploma in Construction Health and Safety Management, as well as other relevant qualifications. My area of expertise is facilities management (all aspects)and I have had plenty of experience in construction (new build & refurbishment), along with 15+ years maintenance management experience. I have managed teams of personnel and all the relevant health and safety issues associated with human resources. I would be willing to take a position in the East Riding of Yorkshire, North Yorkshire or alternatively work from home on a regional or national basis. I look forward to any response to this thread. Thank you.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 07 October 2003 21:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Linda Crossland-Clarke Hi I'm East Riding based, but get out and about quite a bit. E-mail me direct and we can chat. Linda
Admin  
#3 Posted : 08 October 2003 09:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By LittleBG Thanks Alan, but I thought I was in the Careers Forum when I composed and posted the thread. You never know spreading the word might work, although it wasn't my intention!!!! Cheers Brian