Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 20 January 2004 16:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By peter gotch For further information about Babtie, and our health and safety consultancy unit, please see my two postings on 9 January 2004. We are looking to fill one, possibly two vacancies in Central Scotland. You are likely to have reached at least TechSP status, with experience of construction and/or any sector involving significant quantities of hazardous materials, eg chemicals, water treatment, molten metals, semiconductor manufacture. Your objective will be to develop your career in an environment in which you can expand your domain knowledge across a range of sectors, including construction, transport, laboratories, contact centres, etc etc. If you are interested, please send your CV to me preferably by email to peter.gotch@babtie.com or by post to Babtie Group Ltd., 95 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 7HX If you have previously emailed me your CV this will be reviewed, but in the meantime I am inviting new candidates to apply.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 February 2004 08:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Alex Falconer Peter Can I express an interest, have the background & experience you may be looking for. Will forward updated cv by e.mail and be in touch Thanks Alex