Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 29 January 2004 10:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Jones
Is there anyone out there that needs a job! we have advertised the 2 positions we have for 3 weeks now and we have had a very low (Nay Nil!)response.

We are looking for 2 consultants for the construction sector, one in the North East and one for the seemingly uninhabited area that is called the East Riding. (I only say this as there were no replies at all for this area and the advertisers we used informed me that this was a job they don't advertise!) Min Qual is the Gen Cert.

If there are any takers or questions, please email direct.

Many thanks

Phil
Admin  
#2 Posted : 29 January 2004 10:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gavin David J Rowan
Hello Phil, I'm just emailing to ask if you would consider student placement position? I'm on my placement year from Nottingham Trent university studying BSc(Hons)Safety, Health and Environmental Management but my previous placement was only for 6 month period and has expired. If you are interested or know of any other companies that might be keen on taking on a student until september I would be very grateful. My email: gavinspurs@fsmail.net

Thank you, Gavin Rowan
Admin  
#3 Posted : 29 January 2004 14:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Jones
Thanks Gavin, Have emailed you direct.

Regards

Phil
Admin  
#4 Posted : 29 January 2004 18:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Tugby
I am currently looking for a position as Health & Safety advisor in the East Ridings of Yorkshire area and would be interested in the job you mentioned.

Steve Tugby
Mob: 07855744624
Admin  
#5 Posted : 30 January 2004 07:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jenny Hare
Live in York and would be very interested to hear more about the consultant jobs on offer. Direct email address is: jenny@hare2105.freeserve.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jenny
Admin  
#6 Posted : 30 January 2004 11:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Jones
Have contacted you both direct.
Admin  
#7 Posted : 31 January 2004 01:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Clive Lowery
I currently live in Lincolnshire and am just finishing off the NEBOSH Construction Course (exam towards end of Feb) Would be interested in the East Riding Post.

On course next week but you can leave a voice mail message on my mobile: 07940556075

Clive
Admin  
#8 Posted : 03 February 2004 14:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Jones
Thanks to all who emailed their CV's. We have now started to sift through the replies (all 67 of them!) and we will be in touch with the short listed applicants only.
Once again thanks for the interest and good luck with the job hunting

Regards

Phil
Admin  
#9 Posted : 27 February 2004 14:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gary Southwell

I am currently working for a Company and my contract is ending shortly. I am intrested in the postions.
NEBOSH qualified.
Please contact me by:
E-mail gary@paige15.karoo.co.uk
Tel 01482 708488
15 Hornby Grove
Bilton Grange
Estate East
Hull
HU9 4PD