Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 02 February 2004 11:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Linda Mallon
Pfizer Global Manufacturing Sandwich, Kent (www.pfizer.co.uk) are looking for a Health & Safety student to join them for a 1 year placement starting Summer 2004.

This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical company in their Environmental, Health & Safety Department. The successful applicant will work alongside a team of Safety Advisers, Occupational Hygienists and Environmental Advisors who advise and support Pfizer Management.
The role will include:-
- assisting in EHS Audits and Inspections
- risk assessments
- carrying out dust monitoring, noise monitoring, light surveys.
- co-ordinating the trials of new PPE
- assist in incident investigations.
To support you in this role and your development as a key member of our EHS team Pfizer offers additional training.

Please contact Hannah Candy (HR) to apply for this position. hannah.candy@pfizer.com

Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 February 2004 23:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle
Linda.

Hi, I am seeking a start in Health and Safety, and although I have a good awareness (my dad is a Health and Safety Manager) I have no formal H&S qualifications, but would welcome the opportunity to study for these. I left school at 16, now just 18 and have work experience. I am bright, a quick learner and get on well with people working either in teams or on my own.

I live in Rochester - is it possible to commute to Sandwich?

Perhaps you could offer me some advice?

I look forward to your response...

Katherine Nagle
Admin  
#3 Posted : 09 February 2004 12:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Linda Mallon
e-mail reply sent direct