Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 February 2004 17:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By steve bielby
A extremely busy and successful consultancy based in Yorkshire now has more work than people to do it. We are looking for part time help on a self employed basis from people with Diploma 1 and Tech SP. There isn't much work at present but at current growth rate there soon will be. We particularly need help covering East Anglia, London and the SE and also the SW below Bristol.Experience of printing an advantage. Superb prospects for the right people. Contact steve.bielby@btopenworld.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 08 February 2004 17:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mark Bywater
Hi Steve,

Do you have any work in the York area for a, soon to be Dip 1 qualified, person?

I'm pretty hot on 1C - The Workplace thanks to a great tutor at Harrogate College.

What do you think - boss?

Regards,
Mark
Admin  
#3 Posted : 10 February 2004 17:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By steve bielby
Mark, please tell me who this person is.
Steve
Admin  
#4 Posted : 13 February 2004 10:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Wright
Very interested in opportunities.

I currently work full time in H&S, have all the quals you are looking for (and then some!) and will travel wherever needed - flexibility is key I think.

Although full-time employed at present, must consider part-time very soon due to personal circumstances (more information available as necessary).

May I request your email address and I will post a CV to you.

Regards,

John Wright
Admin  
#5 Posted : 13 February 2004 10:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Wright
Apologies Mr. Bielby,
Meant to say, can you confirm your email address as for some reason, cannot connect to the one shown.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 13 February 2004 10:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Warren Cole
Hi
In response to your advert, I am TechSP status, and I am shortly to complete my PgC at Portsmouth Uni to gain MIOSH. I have over five years safety experience, in education, and construction, and I would be interested in details of any work in the south west.

Thanks
Admin  
#7 Posted : 14 February 2004 17:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Nixon
Please see my separate e-mail with details of my website.
Admin  
#8 Posted : 17 February 2004 17:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert S Randall
I am located in Greenock in Scotland and already working sucessfully as a consultant.

I would be interested if you ever have any work North of he Border or in the Northern Counties of England

Bob Randall MIIRSM MIOSH RSP

e-mail: mail@healthandsafetyservices.biz
Admin  
#9 Posted : 17 February 2004 17:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert S Randall
I am located in Greenock in Scotland and already working sucessfully as a consultant.

I would be interested if you ever have any work North of the Border or in the Northern Counties of England

Bob Randall MIIRSM MIOSH RSP

e-mail: mail@healthandsafetyservices.biz