Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2004 14:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Kingston
We have vacancies for two H&S advisors to join a team of H&S professionals giving support to our Utilities (Gas/water) business.

The locations are Cardiff and the West Midlands. This is an ideal opportunity to joint a major player in the construction industry utilities sector and further your career and ambitions in Health & Safety.

Ideally you will have construction and or utilities experiance. NEBOSH general certificate or similar, but more important is the desire to make the industry a healthier and safer place

Call Robert on 07734 595774 for an initial discussion

Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 March 2004 19:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By LesWillerton
Please send contact e-mail address so I may upload a coverletter and copy of my CV

L P Willerton AIIRSM
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 March 2004 13:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Anita Parkinson
Robert, do you have any forthcoming vacancies in the North West area, please feel free to contact me.
Thankyou Anita