Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 18 July 2000 10:48:00(UTC)
Rank: Guest

Posted By Lee Daniels
We are considering the supply of our products as bulk liquids above their melting points for some customers. This will make them dangerous for transport by road tanker as a Class 9 "Elevated Temperature Liquid".
Does anyone know where I can get guidance on the information which should be included in the required Tremcard and where could I get these Tremcards translated into a number of European languages.

Thank you in anticipation of your help.
#2 Posted : 25 July 2000 17:36:00(UTC)
Rank: Guest

Posted By Neil Budworth
Dear Lee

Try the National Chemical Emergency Centre at Harwell. They sell books of Tremcards and Software.

Tel 01235 463060

Best Regards

#3 Posted : 27 July 2000 18:32:00(UTC)
Rank: Guest

Posted By Kevin
Lee, Just for information and in case you need to know, a dangerous goods advisor(DGSA) must be appointed if your Company is carrying, supplying, loading or unloading dangerous goods as its main activity. It is his/her responsibility to ensure you are complying with the various legislation with regard to dangerous goods. Chemfreight DGT at Runcorn, Cheshire, may advise on the requirements. hope this helps
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.