Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 07 November 2000 15:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dot Tadman In being one of many who have requested a copy of Ians notes on 'Safety Culture' it seemed to me that Ian is going to be busy replying to us all. I wonder if Iosh has any facilities as to how people could post this kind of information onto the website for members to access, which in turn would maybe save these poor individuals from having to reply to lots of requests and it may also help a great deal more people who don't like to annoy the writers... Just a thought..... Dot dot.tadman@ferrierpumps.co.uk
Admin  
#2 Posted : 08 November 2000 13:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts Dot There is a Safety Exchange Facility on the web-safety.com site that does have the facility for exchanining files which I have found very useful. If IOSH can't do it then this would be a good altrnative. Phil Roberts. PS to Ian Could I have a copy please e-mail address healthandsafety@chronicle.u-net.com