Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 03 January 2001 13:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ken stevens i am sorry to impose but i have been asked to give a presentation on H&S law to company directors tomorrow 4-1-01. i obviously have access to HS Law to write a short traini9ng programme but simply do not have the time at such short notice. does ayone have a short powerpoint etc presentation that i could use. it would be very much appreciated. in return i have many presentations that i would be happy to share
Admin  
#2 Posted : 03 January 2001 14:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan Ken, I have a couple of powerpoint presentations that might help you; 1. Work Safety - A seminar billed as "A safety awareness training session, introducing managers and workers to the simple philosophy of work safe/ stay safe." This one is designed to be delivered in circa 20 mins and can be downloaded from the following site; http://www.web-safety.com/Features/exchange.htm 2. The 5 minute safety side show - Designed as a Boardroom level presentation covering the salient points. I have not published this one yet but I will have a copy of it e-mailed directly to you this afternoon. Good luck for tomorrow and e-mail or phone me if you want to discuss any of the presentations; mailto:ciaran@confinedspaces.com Mobile: 0802 945017 P.S. If you are offering I will happily publish your powerpoints, then other safety professionals can benefit from them.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 03 January 2001 22:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Graham Carson Hi Ken I have e mailed you something across. What sort of presentations have you got then? Could a "swap shop" be set up on this site IOSH people? Graham
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 January 2001 10:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts Ken, I have tried to respond to your request via the Forum, but previous attempts have failed. I forwarded a powerpoint presentation to your email address on Wednesday, I hope it was of use to you and that you survived your boardroom ordeal. (I am now about to hit the return button to see if this response is accepted) If I can be of help in the future please give me a call. Regards Phil
Admin  
#5 Posted : 05 January 2001 16:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ken stevens Thanks to the people who replied to my call for help. yes i survived the training thanks & all went well.