Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 January 2001 10:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ernest LEE Can anyone suggest if there is a website from where I can download the complete construction (design and management) regulations?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 January 2001 10:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jane Blunt The full text of all Statutory Instruments going back to 1987 is available from the HMSO website. www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/ The one you want is 1994, number 3140 It has been amended, I believe, by 1996 no. 1592, 1998 no. 494 and 1999 no. 3242 Regards Jane
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 January 2001 10:57:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Neil Budworth You can get the regulations from either http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/ or www.safety-now.co.uk I hope that this helps. Best Regards Neil
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 January 2001 11:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Zyggy Turek Ernest, I am not sure that you will be able to download the full CDM Regs. as they have Crown copyright, but there are Construction Information Sheets freely available on the HSE's "Working well together" site which can be found on: http://wwt.uk.com/knowledge/health_free.htm I hope that they may be of use. Zyggy.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 05 January 2001 12:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jane Blunt There is Crown Copyright on these items, but nevertheless the full text is available to download and use free of charge. Each Statutory Instrument from the HMSO site carries text at the start to indicate its copyright status and the conditions under which it may be reproduced. Jane