Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2001 19:09:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Dunacn Hello all, Can anyone help.I`m looking for articles/literature on strategic measures associated with risk minimisation/control to assist with my studies.I`ve drawn a blank at my local libraries,and web searches using these terms just seem to throw up information from the financial sectors. Thanks if you can help.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 28 January 2001 20:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By James Doyle Hello, Maybe the risk analysis centre can help. They are on the web but cant remember the address, possibly to do with the wine with dinner. Good luck.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 29 January 2001 12:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Waldram Some good articles in The Safety & Health Practitioner over the past year on the 'Turnbull' approach - I rember one (?2) by Alan Waring and one by Peter Reeve - should be on the UBM website "www.safetymags.com"? Also the IOSH Alexander Redgrave lecture in September was on that subject, and implications for the profession. Kate Pallett at IOSH may be able to get you a copy.