Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 February 2001 08:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By G Sampson Hello to anyone that can remember me entering into NEBOSH land last August!Just to let you all know that I finally passed the NEBOSH Gen. Cert. with a Credit(3-3-2).I'm glad it's all over!Thanks to all the people that gave me lots of encouragement along the way:O) Gill Sampson
Admin  
#2 Posted : 12 February 2001 19:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Allan Gill, Well done on achieving a credit - I hope you have the opportunity to put your knowledge to good effect. Just time to register for the Diploma!!! David
Admin  
#3 Posted : 13 February 2001 07:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By G Sampson Thanks David. I don't know about the diploma just yet...still recovering from the Certificate!Really pleased with my results...Just got to find a decent job to go with it now:O) Gill....
Admin  
#4 Posted : 13 February 2001 17:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Bennett Gill, Yes I remember your posts (who could forget) Congratulations on your CREDIT perhaps you can now give advice to us mere mortals who got a pass only?!?! Good luck for the Diploma! Lee.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 14 February 2001 07:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By G Sampson Cheers Lee!At the end of the day, exam results are not always a good indication..my colleague did the same exam at the same time as me, and only scraped through by the skin of his teeth, yet he has bags of experience and is loads more knowledgeable than me.Oh well...at least I did it in the end.Giving my brain a rest for a bit, before embarking on the Diploma!Thanks for the reply:O)